Recipe: Finger-Licking Lamb Ribs
Whether served as a starter or main, sticky lamb ribs always go down a treat. Whip up this super easy recipe for some lip-smackingly good ribs. Chances are you already have all of the marinade ingredients in your pantry. Bonus!
- 1.5kg lamb ribs
- For the marinade
- 80ml orange juice
- 15ml soy sauce
- 30ml runny honey
- 60ml tomato sauce
- 15ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the ribs into smaller portions and place them in a large oven-proof dish. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and pour it over the ribs.
- Let the ribs marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight if possible. (Remember to let the meat sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking it.)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cover the dish with foil and roast the ribs for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and roast until sticky and cooked through – turn the ribs once and baste with the sauce.
- Serve with lemon wedges for extra zing.